Buffalo Coal Corp. (FMC) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Buffalo Coal Corp. (FMC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Buffalo Coal Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Buffalo Coal Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Buffalo Coal Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Buffalo Coal Corp. (Buffalo Coal), formerly Forbes & Manhattan Coal Corp., is a thermal and metallurgical coal mining company. The company operates two mines such as Magdelena and Aviemore, which has substantial coal resources. Its Magdalena Bituminous coal project is located 22 km from the town of Dundee in Kwa-Zulu, Natal and encompasses about 1,844 hectares. Buffalo Coal's Magdalena property comprises Magdalena underground mine and the Magdalena opencast pit. The company's Aviemore Anthracite coal project is located eight km from the town of Dundee in Kwa-Zulu Natal and encompasses about 5,592 hectares. The company supplies anthracite, thermal coal and calcine into both domestic and export markets. It operates in Canada and South Africa. Buffalo Coal is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- 1 Buffalo Coal Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Buffalo Coal Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Buffalo Coal Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Buffalo Coal Corp. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Buffalo Coal Corp. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Buffalo Coal Corp. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Buffalo Coal Corp. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Buffalo Coal Corp. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Buffalo Coal Corp. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Buffalo Coal Corp. - Solvency
- 2.3 Buffalo Coal Corp. - Key Competitors
- 3 Buffalo Coal Corp. - Recent Developments
- 4 Buffalo Coal Corp. - Key Events
- 5 Buffalo Coal Corp. - Key Employees
- 6 Buffalo Coal Corp. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Buffalo Coal Corp. - Head Office
- 6.2 Buffalo Coal Corp. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Buffalo Coal Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Buffalo Coal Corp. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Buffalo Coal Corp. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Buffalo Coal Corp. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Buffalo Coal Corp. - Key Events
- Table 6: Buffalo Coal Corp. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Buffalo Coal Corp. - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Buffalo Coal Corp. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Buffalo Coal Corp. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Buffalo Coal Corp. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Buffalo Coal Corp. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Buffalo Coal Corp. - Solvency