Brickworks Limited (BKW) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Brickworks Limited (BKW) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Brickworks Limited"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Brickworks Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Brickworks Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Brickworks Limited (Brickworks) is a manufacturer of building products. The company offers its products and services under three divisions: building products, property, and investments. Its building products division manufactures vitrified clay, concrete, bricks, blocks, pavers, roof tiles, floor tiles, precast walling and flooring panels, and timber products that are used in the building industry. The company markets these products under brands such as Austral Bricks, Bowral Bricks, Austral Precast, Austral Masonry, Bristile Roofing, Auswest Timber, Nubrik and Daniel Robertson. Brickworks' property division focuses on maximizing the utilization of land owned by the Brickworks Group. The division is engaged in land sales, property trust and waste management. The company's investment division holds investments in the Australian share market and includes investment in Washington H Soul Pattinson and Co. Ltd (42.72%). It has operations in Australia and New Zealand. Brickworks is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- 1 Brickworks Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Brickworks Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Brickworks Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Brickworks Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Brickworks Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Brickworks Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Brickworks Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Brickworks Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Brickworks Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Brickworks Limited - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Brickworks Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Brickworks Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 Brickworks Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Brickworks Limited - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Brickworks Limited - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Brickworks Limited - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Brickworks Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Brickworks Limited - Liquidity
- 3 Brickworks Limited - Key Employees
- 4 Brickworks Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Brickworks Limited - Head Office
- 4.2 Brickworks Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Brickworks Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Brickworks Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Brickworks Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Brickworks Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Brickworks Limited - Key Employees
- Table 6: Brickworks Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Brickworks Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Brickworks Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Brickworks Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Brickworks Limited - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Brickworks Limited - Solvency
- Figure 6: Brickworks Limited - Valuation
- Figure 7: Brickworks Limited - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Brickworks Limited - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Brickworks Limited - Valuation
- Figure 10: Brickworks Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 11: Brickworks Limited - Liquidity