Brem Holding Berhad (BJLAND) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Brem Holding Berhad (BJLAND) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Brem Holding Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Brem Holding Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Brem Holding Berhad"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Brem Holding Berhad (Brem Holding) is an investment holding company. The company's services portfolio includes property development, property investment and holdings, civil engineering, and general construction services. Its investment properties comprise residential and commercial properties. Brem Holding also supplies treated water under the concession agreements and provides related services. The company operates through its subsidiaries such as Brem Construction Sdn. Bhd.; Brem Maju Sdn. Bhd; and Cosmo-One Realty Sdn. Bhd; among others. Brem Holding is headquartered in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
- 1 Brem Holding Berhad - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Brem Holding Berhad - Company Overview
- 1.2 Brem Holding Berhad - Major Products and Services
- 2 Brem Holding Berhad - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Brem Holding Berhad - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Brem Holding Berhad - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Brem Holding Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Brem Holding Berhad - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Brem Holding Berhad - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Brem Holding Berhad - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Brem Holding Berhad - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Brem Holding Berhad - Valuation
- 2.3 Brem Holding Berhad - Key Competitors
- 3 Brem Holding Berhad - Key Events
- 4 Brem Holding Berhad - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Brem Holding Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Brem Holding Berhad - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Brem Holding Berhad - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Brem Holding Berhad - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Brem Holding Berhad - Key Events
- Table 6: Brem Holding Berhad - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Brem Holding Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Brem Holding Berhad - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Brem Holding Berhad - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Brem Holding Berhad - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Brem Holding Berhad - Solvency
- Figure 6: Brem Holding Berhad - Valuation