BrazIron Limited (BZL) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "BrazIron Limited (BZL) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BrazIron Limited"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "BrazIron Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "BrazIron Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
BrazIron Limited (BrazIron) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires and explores mineral properties in Brazil. It explores for iron and other ferrous metals. BrazIron's projects include Bahia iron and Xingu project. The company's Bahia iron's projects include Xique Xique Project, which comprises 12 granted Prospecting Permits covering an area of 21.6km²; Jacaraci project located 10km west of the small township in central-southern Bahia State; and Macaubas project located 10km north of the township in central Bahia state, approximately 675km west of the state capital of Salvador and 298km south of the Xique Xique Project. Its Xingu project covers an aggregate area of 34km², located along the southern margin of the east-west trending Amazon Basin rift. BrazIron is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 BrazIron Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 BrazIron Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 BrazIron Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 BrazIron Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 BrazIron Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 BrazIron Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 BrazIron Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.3 BrazIron Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 BrazIron Limited - Efficiency
- 3 BrazIron Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 BrazIron Limited - Key Employees
- 5 BrazIron Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 BrazIron Limited - Head Office
- 5.2 BrazIron Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: BrazIron Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: BrazIron Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: BrazIron Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: BrazIron Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: BrazIron Limited - Key Employees
- Table 6: BrazIron Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: BrazIron Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: BrazIron Limited - Efficiency