Bombardier Inc. (BBD.A) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Bombardier Inc. (BBD.A) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bombardier Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bombardier Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bombardier Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bombardier Inc. (Bombardier) is a aerospace and transportation company. The company designs, develops and manufactures aerospace and rail products. It designs, manufactures and sells business, commercial and amphibious aircraft; and trains, rail vehicles, propulsion controls and bogies. Its key aircraft include Learjet, Challenger and Global in business aircraft; Bombardier 415 and 415 MP amphibious aircraft; and Q, C and CRJ series commercial aircraft. The company manufactures various types of trains including light rail vehicles, metros, commuter and regional trains, intercity, high speed trains, double deck trains and bogies. It also offers jet travel and aircraft solutions, fleet maintenance and aircraft services, and staff training services. The company also offers fractional jet ownership, charter brokerage, jet card programs, and whole aircraft ownership and management services. It operates 80 production facilities and engineering sites in 28 countries, and 18 service centers globally. Bombardier is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- 1 Bombardier Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Bombardier Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Bombardier Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 Bombardier Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Bombardier Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Bombardier Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Bombardier Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Bombardier Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Bombardier Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Bombardier Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Bombardier Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 Bombardier Inc. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Bombardier Inc. - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Bombardier Inc. - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Bombardier Inc. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 Bombardier Inc. - Liquidity
- 3 Bombardier Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Bombardier Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Bombardier Inc. - Recent Developments
- 5 Bombardier Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Bombardier Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Bombardier Inc. - Strengths
- 5.3 Bombardier Inc. - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Bombardier Inc. - Opportunities
- 5.5 Bombardier Inc. - Threats
- 6 Bombardier Inc. - Company Statement
- 7 Bombardier Inc. - History
- 8 Bombardier Inc. - Key Employees
- 9 Bombardier Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Bombardier Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Bombardier Inc. - Head Office
- 10.2 Bombardier Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bombardier Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Bombardier Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Bombardier Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Bombardier Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Bombardier Inc. - History
- Table 6: Bombardier Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Bombardier Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Bombardier Inc. - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Bombardier Inc. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Bombardier Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Bombardier Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Bombardier Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Bombardier Inc. - Solvency
- Figure 5: Bombardier Inc. - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Bombardier Inc. - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Bombardier Inc. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 8: Bombardier Inc. - Liquidity