Bogala Graphite Lanka Ltd. (BOGA.N0000) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Bogala Graphite Lanka Ltd. (BOGA.N0000) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bogala Graphite Lanka Ltd."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bogala Graphite Lanka Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Bogala Graphite Lanka Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Bogala Graphite Lanka Ltd. (Bogala Graphite), a subsidiary of Ms Graphit Kropfmuhl AG Group, is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, operates, extracts, and develops graphite deposit properties. Its products include graphite, carbon, lumps, graphite chips, chippy dust, bold chips, graphite fine chips, graphite concentrates, graphite fine powders, micron powders, and tailor-made products. Bogala Graphite also produces diamonds, fullerenes, nanotubes, oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, crystalline carbon, plumbago, microcrystalline, macrocrystalline natural graphite, synthetic graphite, crystallites, and other raw materials. The company exports its products to Japan, India, the US, the UK, Pakistan, and Germany. Bogala Graphite is headquartered in Colombo, Sri Lanka.