Bodycote plc (BOY) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Bodycote plc (BOY) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bodycote plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bodycote plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Bodycote plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Bodycote plc (Bodycote) is a thermal processing service provider. The company offers services under four segments, which include heat treatments, metal joining, hot isostatic pressing (HIP), and surface technology. Its heat treatment segment includes controlled process that is used to alter the microstructure of materials such as metals and alloys. Bodycote's metal joining segment comprises specialized processes including electron beam welding, vacuum, and honeycomb brazing. The company's surface technology is used to prolong working life of components and protect them from environmental factors such as corrosion and abrasion. Its hot isostatic pressing segment provides cladding, product fabrication, brazing, casting densification, and cold isostatic pressing. The company caters its services to automotive, aerospace and defense, energy, general industries, and others. It has worldwide operations. Bodycote is headquartered in Macclesfield, the UK.
- 1 Bodycote plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Bodycote plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Bodycote plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Bodycote plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Bodycote plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Bodycote plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Bodycote plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Bodycote plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Bodycote plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Bodycote plc - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Bodycote plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Bodycote plc - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Bodycote plc - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Bodycote plc - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Bodycote plc - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Bodycote plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Bodycote plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Bodycote plc - Recent Developments
- 5 Bodycote plc - Key Events
- 6 Bodycote plc - Key Employees
- 7 Bodycote plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Bodycote plc - Head Office
- 7.2 Bodycote plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bodycote plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Bodycote plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Bodycote plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Bodycote plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Bodycote plc - Key Events
- Table 6: Bodycote plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Bodycote plc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Bodycote plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Bodycote plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Bodycote plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Bodycote plc - Solvency
- Figure 5: Bodycote plc - Valuation
- Figure 6: Bodycote plc - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Bodycote plc - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Bodycote plc - Turnover – Inventory and Asset