Market Research Logo

Black Iron Inc. (BKI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis

Black Iron Inc. (BKI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis

Synopsis

World Market Intelligence's "Black Iron Inc. (BKI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.

Summary

This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Black Iron Inc."

The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.

Scope

  • Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Black Iron Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
  • Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
  • The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
  • Quickly enhance your understanding of "Black Iron Inc."
  • Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
  • Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
  • Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Key Highlights

Black Iron Inc. (Black Iron) is an iron ore exploration and development company. The company owns and operates two iron ore projects, namely, Shymanivske and Zelenivske projects located in Kryviy Rih iron basin in Ukraine. The Shymanivske project comprises of NI 43-101 compliant resource with 645.8 million tonnes (Mt) measured and indicated resources grading 31.6% iron and 188.3 Mt inferred resources grading 30.1% iron. It also holds an exploration permit for the adjacent Zelenivske project. The company's has an annual capacity to produce 9.9 Mt of iron ore. The company holds 51% interest in Black Iron (Cyprus) Ltd. and the remaining 49% is held by Metinvest B.V. Black Iron is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.


1 Black Iron Inc. - Business Analysis
1.1 Black Iron Inc. - Company Overview
1.2 Black Iron Inc. - Business Description
1.3 Black Iron Inc. - Major Products and Services
2 Black Iron Inc. - Recent Developments
3 Black Iron Inc. - SWOT Analysis
3.1 Black Iron Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
3.2 Black Iron Inc. - Strengths
3.3 Black Iron Inc. - Weaknesses
3.4 Black Iron Inc. - Opportunities
3.5 Black Iron Inc. - Threats
4 Black Iron Inc. - History
5 Black Iron Inc. - Key Employees
6 Black Iron Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
7 Black Iron Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Black Iron Inc. - Head Office
7.2 Black Iron Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8 Appendix
8.1 Methodology
8.2 Disclaimer
List of Tables
Table 1: Black Iron Inc. - Major Products and Services
Table 2: Black Iron Inc. - History
Table 3: Black Iron Inc. - Key Employees
Table 4: Black Iron Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Black Iron Inc. - Subsidiaries
Table 6: Black Iron Inc. - Locations

Download our eBook: How to Succeed Using Market Research

Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.

Download eBook

Share this report