Bisichi Mining PLC (BISI) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Bisichi Mining PLC (BISI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bisichi Mining PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bisichi Mining PLC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Bisichi Mining PLC"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Bisichi Mining PLC (Bisichi Mining) is a diversified company. The company's business activities include mining and property investment. It has opencast coal mining permissions at Black Wattle Colliery in South Africa. Bisichi Mining produces over 1.53million metric tons of coal. The company also owns a portfolio of retail properties in the UK. It operates through its subsidiaries such as Bisichi Coal Mining (pty) Limited, Mineral Products Limited, and Ninghi Marketing Limited, among others. The company operates in the UK and South Africa. Bisichi Mining is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Bisichi Mining PLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Bisichi Mining PLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Bisichi Mining PLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Bisichi Mining PLC - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Bisichi Mining PLC - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Bisichi Mining PLC - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Bisichi Mining PLC - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Bisichi Mining PLC - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Bisichi Mining PLC - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Bisichi Mining PLC - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Bisichi Mining PLC - Valuation
- 2.3 Bisichi Mining PLC - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Bisichi Mining PLC - Efficiency
- 3 Bisichi Mining PLC - Recent Developments
- 4 Bisichi Mining PLC - Key Employees
- 5 Bisichi Mining PLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Bisichi Mining PLC - Head Office
- 5.2 Bisichi Mining PLC - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bisichi Mining PLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Bisichi Mining PLC - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Bisichi Mining PLC - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Bisichi Mining PLC - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Bisichi Mining PLC - Key Employees
- Table 6: Bisichi Mining PLC - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Bisichi Mining PLC - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Bisichi Mining PLC - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Bisichi Mining PLC - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Bisichi Mining PLC - Solvency
- Figure 5: Bisichi Mining PLC - Valuation
- Figure 6: Bisichi Mining PLC - Efficiency