Bellevue Group AG - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Bellevue Group AG - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bellevue Group AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bellevue Group AG" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Bellevue Group AG"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Bellevue Group AG is a Switzerland-based independent financial group that provides its individual customers, private and institutional clients with investment banking, private banking, asset management and consulting services. The Company is divided into three reportable segments, namely, Bank am Bellevue, Asset Management and Bellevue Group. The company, through its segments provides investment research, individual advisory services, over the counter (OTC) derivatives, structured products, brokerage, block trades, share placements, capital market transactions, private and public strategic transactions, capital structure optimization, mergers & acquisitions, private equity, tender offers, valuations, proxy fights, going privates for the healthcare industry and investment companies. The Company's investment banking activities are handled by its subsidiaries and include consultancy services, stock exchange trading, futures trading, placement of large share positions and corporate finance services. The company has its operations in regions of Africa, Eastern Europe, Russia and Asia, Switzerland and Europa. The company is headquartered in Kusnacht, Switzerland.
- 1 Bellevue Group AG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Bellevue Group AG - Company Overview
- 1.2 Bellevue Group AG - Major Products and Services
- 2 Bellevue Group AG - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Bellevue Group AG - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Bellevue Group AG - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Bellevue Group AG - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Bellevue Group AG - Valuation
- 2.3 Bellevue Group AG - Key Competitors
- 3 Bellevue Group AG - Recent Developments
- 4 Bellevue Group AG - Key Events
- 5 Bellevue Group AG - Key Employees
- 6 Bellevue Group AG - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 Bellevue Group AG - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Bellevue Group AG - Head Office
- 7.2 Bellevue Group AG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bellevue Group AG - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Bellevue Group AG - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Bellevue Group AG - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Bellevue Group AG - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Bellevue Group AG - Key Events
- Table 6: Bellevue Group AG - Key Employees
- Table 7: Bellevue Group AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Bellevue Group AG - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Bellevue Group AG - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Bellevue Group AG - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Bellevue Group AG - Valuation