Bell Copper Corporation (BCU) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Bell Copper Corporation (BCU) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bell Copper Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bell Copper Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Bell Copper Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Bell Copper Corporation (Bell Copper) is a minerals exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops copper and base metal properties in North America. It owns 100% interest in the Kabba porphyry copper project located in Mohave County in northwestern Arizona. The project is situated approximately 19 miles southeast of Kingman and 150 miles northwest of Phoenix. It produces over 200 million pounds of copper annually from the Bagdad mine, and Mercator Minerals produces 30 million pounds of copper annually from the Mineral Park mine, and Rio Tinto has demonstrated an inferred resource of 1.34 billion tones containing 1.51 per cent copper and 0.040 per cent molybdenum. The company operates in Canada, the US, and Mexico. Bell Copper is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Bell Copper Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Bell Copper Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Bell Copper Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Bell Copper Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Bell Copper Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Bell Copper Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Bell Copper Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Bell Copper Corporation - Solvency
- 2.3 Bell Copper Corporation - Key Competitors
- 3 Bell Copper Corporation - Recent Developments
- 4 Bell Copper Corporation - Key Events
- 5 Bell Copper Corporation - Key Employees
- 6 Bell Copper Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Bell Copper Corporation - Head Office
- 6.2 Bell Copper Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bell Copper Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Bell Copper Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Bell Copper Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Bell Copper Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Bell Copper Corporation - Key Events
- Table 6: Bell Copper Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: Bell Copper Corporation - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Bell Copper Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Bell Copper Corporation - Solvency