Bechtel Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bechtel Corporation" for business intelligence requirements. Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported. The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.Reasons To Buy
World Market Intelligence's "Bechtel Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bechtel Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bechtel Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bechtel Corporation (Bechtel) is a provider of engineering, construction and project management services. The company's key services comprise engineering, procurement and construction (EPC), master planning, sustainability solutions, technology licensing and consulting, and financing and equity investments. The company carries out the construction of roads, bridges, aviation facilities, railroads, communication networks, office buildings, water systems, and ports, and power plants. The company with its portfolio of services primarily caters the oil and gas, mining, energy, transportation, nuclear, communications, and government agencies. It has delivered more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries. Bechtel has its headquarters in San Francisco, California, the US.
- 1 Bechtel Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Bechtel Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Bechtel Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 Bechtel Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Bechtel Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Bechtel Corporation - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Bechtel Corporation - Recent Developments
- 4 Bechtel Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Bechtel Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Bechtel Corporation - Strengths
- 4.3 Bechtel Corporation - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Bechtel Corporation - Opportunities
- 4.5 Bechtel Corporation - Threats
- 5 Bechtel Corporation - Company Statement
- 6 Bechtel Corporation - History
- 7 Bechtel Corporation - Key Employees
- 8 Bechtel Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Bechtel Corporation - Head Office
- 8.2 Bechtel Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bechtel Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Bechtel Corporation - History
- Table 3: Bechtel Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 4: Bechtel Corporation - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Bechtel Corporation - Locations