Bay Banks of Virginia, Inc. (BAYK) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Bay Banks of Virginia, Inc. (BAYK) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bay Banks of Virginia, Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bay Banks of Virginia, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Bay Banks of Virginia, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Bay Banks of Virginia, Inc. (Bay Banks) is a bank holding company. The company provides personal checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, certificate of deposits, individual retirement accounts, health saving accounts, sweep accounts, business certificate of deposits, and business visa cards. It also provides personal loans, residential loans, home equity lines of credit, auto loans, commercial construction loans, commercial mortgage loans, equipment and vehicle loans, commercial lines of credit, and letters of credit. Bay Banks offers services such as online banking, bill payment, wire transfers, night depository, and electronic data interchange translation. The company also offers wealth management services including investment management, living trusts, testamentary trusts, tax and estate planning, and rollover IRA services. It has operations in White Stone, Warsaw, Montross, Heathsville, Callao, Burgess, and Colonial Beach, the US. The company operates through its subsidiaries such as Bank of Lancaster and Bay Trust Company. Bay Banks is headquartered in Kilmarnock, Virginia, the US.