Barclays PLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Barclays PLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Barclays PLC"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Barclays PLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Barclays PLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Barclays PLC (Barclays) is a global financial services provider. The company provides a wide range of personal and corporate banking products and services. Its portfolio of personal banking products and services includes bank accounts, credit cards, savings accounts, loans, insurance, online banking and mortgage services. Corporate and business banking services offered by the company include online banking, savings and investments, card services, risk management services, leveraged finance, international trading and business loans. It also provides investment banking services such as strategic advisory, financing and risk management services to large corporate, government and institutional clients. It also offers wealth management services, which include international and private banking, investment management, fiduciary and brokerage services. The company has operations in the UK, France, Greece, Germany, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Russia, Egypt, the UAE, Mauritius, South Africa, Kenya, Israel, Zimbabwe, Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Singapore, Pakistan, Malaysia, the US, Canada, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Mexico, and Puerto Rico, among others. Barclays is headquartered in London, the UK."