Bar Harbor Bankshares (BHB) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Bar Harbor Bankshares (BHB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bar Harbor Bankshares"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bar Harbor Bankshares" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Bar Harbor Bankshares"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Bar Harbor Bankshares (BHB) is a bank holding company of Bar Harbor Bank & Trust which offers personal banking and business banking products, and other financial services. The company's personal banking products include personal checking accounts, savings, money market, health savings, and individual retirement accounts, certificates of deposits, personal loans and mortgages, and personal debit and credit cards. Its business banking products comprise business checking accounts, savings, money market, and health savings accounts, certificates of deposits, business loans and mortgages, and business debit and credit cards. BHB offers services such as online and mobile banking, reorder checks, merchant and trust services, fiduciary services, cash and investment management, nonprofit services, estate and retirement planning, insurance management, and other banking and financial services. The company operates in Bar Harbor, Augusta, Blue Hill, Deer Isle, Ellworth, Lubec, Machias, Milbridge, Northeast Harbor, Rockland, Somesville, Topsham, and Winter Harbor, the US. BHB is headquartered in Bar Harbor, Maine, the US.