Banro Corporation (BAA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Banro Corporation (BAA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Banro Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Banro Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Banro Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Banro Corporation (Banro) is a gold exploration and development company, based in Canada. The company is involved in mining activities at four locations, which consists of 14 exploitation permits covering 2,638 square kilometer in the South Kivu and Maniema Provinces of the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Banro operates with four projects which include, Twangiza Project; the Kamituga Project; the Lugushwa Project; and the Namoya Project. The company holds measured and indicated resource of 8.35 million ounces of gold contained in 161.1 million tonnes at a grade of 1.6 g/t Au and an inferred resource of 5.3 million ounces contained in 98.3 million tonnes at a grade of 1.7 g/t Au. Banro is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- 1 Banro Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Banro Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Banro Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 Banro Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Banro Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Banro Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Banro Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Banro Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Banro Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Banro Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Banro Corporation - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Banro Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3 Banro Corporation - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Banro Corporation - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Banro Corporation - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Banro Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Banro Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Banro Corporation - Recent Developments
- 4 Banro Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Banro Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Banro Corporation - Strengths
- 4.3 Banro Corporation - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Banro Corporation - Opportunities
- 4.5 Banro Corporation - Threats
- 5 Banro Corporation - History
- 6 Banro Corporation - Key Employees
- 7 Banro Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Banro Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Banro Corporation - Head Office
- 8.2 Banro Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Ratio Definitions
- 9.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Banro Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Banro Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Banro Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Banro Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Banro Corporation - History
- Table 6: Banro Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: Banro Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Banro Corporation - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Banro Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Banro Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Banro Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Banro Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 5: Banro Corporation - Valuation
- Figure 6: Banro Corporation - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Banro Corporation - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Banro Corporation - Valuation
- Figure 9: Banro Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset