Banque de Tunisie SA (BT) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Banque de Tunisie SA (BT) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Banque de Tunisie SA"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Banque de Tunisie SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Banque de Tunisie SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Banque de Tunisie SA (Banque de Tunisie) is a bank which offers personal, professional, and business banking products and services. The company's personal banking products include savings accounts, certificate of deposit, credit cards, term accounts, deposit accounts, savings bonds, treasury bonds, and growth fund. Its professional banking products comprise professional accounts, term accounts, treasury bonds, stock funding, overdraft facility, life insurance, car insurance, and export pre-financing. Banque de Tunisie's business banking products include international loans, savings bonds, conventional loans, Visa Gold card, Visa Classic card, corporate card, and Master card, among others. The company also offers services such as equipment and real estate leasing, investments, financing, online banking, and mobile banking. It operates through its network of agencies and ATMs across Tunisia. Banque de Tunisie is headquartered in Tunis, Tunisia.
- 1 Banque de Tunisie SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Banque de Tunisie SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Banque de Tunisie SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Banque de Tunisie SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Banque de Tunisie SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Banque de Tunisie SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Banque de Tunisie SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Banque de Tunisie SA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Banque de Tunisie SA - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Banque de Tunisie SA - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Banque de Tunisie SA - Valuation
- 3 Banque de Tunisie SA - Key Events
- 4 Banque de Tunisie SA - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Banque de Tunisie SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Banque de Tunisie SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Banque de Tunisie SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Banque de Tunisie SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Banque de Tunisie SA - Key Events
- Table 6: Banque de Tunisie SA - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Banque de Tunisie SA - Valuation
- Figure 2: Banque de Tunisie SA - Market Capitalization
- Figure 3: Banque de Tunisie SA - Efficiency
- Figure 4: Banque de Tunisie SA - Valuation