Banque Nationale de Belgique (BNB) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Banque Nationale de Belgique (BNB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Banque Nationale de Belgique"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Banque Nationale de Belgique" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Banque Nationale de Belgique"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Banque Nationale de Belgique (BNB) is banking and other financial service provider. The company offers services such as issuing banknotes and coins, monetary policy, payments services, collection, money transfers, credit observations, prudential supervision, remuneration rating, credit allocation, financial oversight, funds protections, and deposits and financial instruments services. Its other services include securities and coupons services, currency circulation, financial management, co-operation mechanism, macroprudential supervision, crisis management, euro-denominated transfers, and payment and securities settlement systems supervision services, among others. BNB also provides securities regulation funds, linear bonds, strips, treasury certificates, government debt securities, current account systems, and dematerialised securities, among others. The company offers its products and services to individuals, schools, businesses, corporate, and financial sector clients. It has operations in Brussels, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Mons, and Liege, Belgium. BNB is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.