Banque Internationale Arabe de Tunisie (BIAT) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Banque Internationale Arabe de Tunisie (BIAT) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Banque Internationale Arabe de Tunisie"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Banque Internationale Arabe de Tunisie" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Banque Internationale Arabe de Tunisie"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Banque Internationale Arabe de Tunisie (BIAT) is a banking and other financial service provider. The company's products include savings accounts, current accounts, investment accounts, deposit accounts, term deposit accounts, check accounts, bonds, treasury funds, pledged accounts, debit cards, mastercards, and credit cards. It offers services such as safir agreement, business travel allowance, advance administrative claims, treasury services, credit investment, financing, advisory, abroad transfers, money transfers, letter of guarantee, documentary collections, and terminal electronic payment services. BIAT also provides commercial paper discount, export credit pre financing, cash and clearing services, depository, card services, project and trade financing, individual banking, SME banking, youth banking, abroad banking, business banking, and other banking and financial related services. The company offers its products and services to individuals, families, and businesses. BIAT is headquartered in Tunis, Tunisia.