Bankia S.A. (BKIA) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Bankia S.A. (BKIA) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bankia S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bankia S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Bankia S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Bankia S.A. (Bankia) is a bank which offers retail banking, business banking, and private banking products and services. The company provides deposits, savings accounts, consumer loans, business financing, mortgages, cards, securities, equities, fixed-income, remote banking services, and pension services. It offers asset management and bancassurance, capital markets, and investments. Bankia also provides foreign trade services, guarantees, assurance, investment funds, insurance products, and capital market services. The company offers its products to individuals, businesses, and families. It operates in Germany, Austria, China, the US, France, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Portugal, and the UK. Bankia is headquartered in Valencia, Spain.
- 1 Bankia S.A. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Bankia S.A. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Bankia S.A. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Bankia S.A. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Bankia S.A. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Bankia S.A. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Bankia S.A. - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Bankia S.A. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Bankia S.A. - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Bankia S.A. - Valuation
- 2.3 Bankia S.A. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Bankia S.A. - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Bankia S.A. - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Bankia S.A. - Valuation
- 3 Bankia S.A. - Recent Developments
- 4 Bankia S.A. - Key Events
- 5 Bankia S.A. - Key Employees
- 6 Bankia S.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Bankia S.A. - Head Office
- 6.2 Bankia S.A. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bankia S.A. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Bankia S.A. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Bankia S.A. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Bankia S.A. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Bankia S.A. - Key Events
- Table 6: Bankia S.A. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Bankia S.A. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Bankia S.A. - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Bankia S.A. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Bankia S.A. - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Bankia S.A. - Valuation
- Figure 5: Bankia S.A. - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Bankia S.A. - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Bankia S.A. - Valuation