Bank Uralsib - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Bank Uralsib - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bank Uralsib"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bank Uralsib" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Bank Uralsib"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Bank Uralsib (Uralsib) is a bank which offers private banking and business banking products and other financial services. The company's private banking products include deposit accounts, term deposits, demand deposits, current accounts, loans and mortgages, and debit and credit cards. Its business banking products comprise business and business investment accounts, small business loans, guarantees, funds, and business debit and credit cards. Uralsib offers services such as investment management, money transfers, cash transactions, safekeeping, documentary operations, online and mobile banking, payment and cash settlement, funds management, trade finance, interbank market transactions, and financial securitization services, among others. The company has operations in Vlasikha, Voskresensk, Dubna, Zhukovsky, Moscow, Odintsovo, Pushchino, Ramenskoye, Sergiev Posad, Serpukhov, and Khimki, Russia. Uralsib is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.