Bank of Nanjing Co., Ltd. (601009) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Bank of Nanjing Co., Ltd. (601009) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bank of Nanjing Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bank of Nanjing Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Bank of Nanjing Co., Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Bank of Nanjing Co., Ltd. (Bank of Nanjing) is a banking and financial service provider. The company offers account services, cash management, credit facilities, domestic and international settlement, trade services, working capital loans, project loans, loan syndication, structured financing, foreign exchange and interest rate hedging, bonds, and underwriting. It also provides debit cards, home loans, consumer loans, credit cards, wealth management, internet banking, letter of credit, money management services, personal accounts, saving accounts, and warrants, among others. The company caters its products and services to individuals, enterprises, and financial institutions. It has operations in Nanjing, Xicheng, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Shanghai, and Yangzhou, China. Bank of Nanjing is headquartered in Nanjing, China.