The Bank of Khyber (BOK) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "The Bank of Khyber (BOK) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Bank of Khyber"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "The Bank of Khyber" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "The Bank of Khyber"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
The Bank of Khyber (BOK) is a bank. The company's banking products include deposit accounts, current accounts, foreign currency accounts, and interest free PLS saving accounts. It offers deposit schemes, mutual funds, currency deposits, special check encashment, traveler checks, and current benefit accounts, among others. BOK provides services such as financing, agricultural credit, ATM, online banking, Islamic banking, commercial loans, and letter of credit and guarantees. The company's financing services comprise consumer, micro, SME, agricultural, and project financing services. It operates in Abbottabad, Bannu, Batkhela, Charsadda, Timergara, and Islamabad, Pakistan. BOK is headquartered in Peshawar, Pakistan.
- 1 The Bank of Khyber - Business Analysis
- 1.1 The Bank of Khyber - Company Overview
- 1.2 The Bank of Khyber - Major Products and Services
- 2 The Bank of Khyber - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 The Bank of Khyber - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 The Bank of Khyber - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 The Bank of Khyber - Valuation
- 2.3 The Bank of Khyber - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 The Bank of Khyber - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 The Bank of Khyber - Efficiency
- 3 The Bank of Khyber - Key Events
- 4 The Bank of Khyber - Key Employees
- 5 The Bank of Khyber - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 The Bank of Khyber - Head Office
- 5.2 The Bank of Khyber - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: The Bank of Khyber - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: The Bank of Khyber - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: The Bank of Khyber - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: The Bank of Khyber - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: The Bank of Khyber - Key Events
- Table 6: The Bank of Khyber - Key Employees
- Table 7: The Bank of Khyber - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: The Bank of Khyber - Valuation
- Figure 2: The Bank of Khyber - Market Capitalization
- Figure 3: The Bank of Khyber - Efficiency