Bank Dhofar SAOG (BKDB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Bank Dhofar SAOG (BKDB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bank Dhofar SAOG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bank Dhofar SAOG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bank Dhofar SAOG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bank Dhofar SAOG (Bank Dhofar) is a banking and financial services provider based in the Sultanate of Oman (Oman). The bank provides a broad range of retail, wholesale and investment banking solutions with prime focus on individual, commercial, corporate and institutional customers. Its portfolio of personal and priority banking solutions includes savings and current accounts, term deposits, overdrafts, housing and personal loans, debit and credit cards, and special investment advisory services. In addition, the bank offers various wholesale banking services such as corporate banking, project finance, syndication, small and medium enterprises (SME) banking, corporate advisory, structured and trade finance services. Furthermore, Bank Dhofar provides asset management, brokerage, treasury and correspondent banking services. Bank Dhofar is headquartered in Muscat, Oman.
- 1 Bank Dhofar SAOG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Bank Dhofar SAOG - Company Overview
- 1.2 Bank Dhofar SAOG - Business Description
- 1.3 Bank Dhofar SAOG - Major Products and Services
- 2 Bank Dhofar SAOG - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Bank Dhofar SAOG - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Bank Dhofar SAOG - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Bank Dhofar SAOG - Valuation
- 2.3 Bank Dhofar SAOG - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Bank Dhofar SAOG - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Bank Dhofar SAOG - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Bank Dhofar SAOG - Valuation
- 3 Bank Dhofar SAOG - Recent Developments
- 4 Bank Dhofar SAOG - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Bank Dhofar SAOG - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Bank Dhofar SAOG - Strengths
- 4.3 Bank Dhofar SAOG - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Bank Dhofar SAOG - Opportunities
- 4.5 Bank Dhofar SAOG - Threats
- 5 Bank Dhofar SAOG - History
- 6 Bank Dhofar SAOG - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bank Dhofar SAOG - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Bank Dhofar SAOG - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Bank Dhofar SAOG - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Bank Dhofar SAOG - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Bank Dhofar SAOG - History
- Table 6: Bank Dhofar SAOG - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Bank Dhofar SAOG - Valuation
- Figure 2: Bank Dhofar SAOG - Market Capitalization
- Figure 3: Bank Dhofar SAOG - Efficiency
- Figure 4: Bank Dhofar SAOG - Valuation