Bank of Birmingham (BBBI) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Bank of Birmingham (BBBI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bank of Birmingham"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bank of Birmingham" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Bank of Birmingham"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Bank of Birmingham is a bank which offers personal banking and business banking products and services. The company's personal banking products include personal checking accounts, current, savings, money market, and individual retirement accounts, certificates of deposit, and debit and credit cards. Its business banking products comprise business checking accounts, interest bearing, savings, and business money market accounts, business certificates of deposit, and business debit and credit cards. Bank of Birmingham's loan products include personal loans, business, SBA, consumers, mortgage, home equity, term, equipment, commercial real estate, jumbo, and adjustable rate mortgage loans and lines of credit. The company offers services such as cash management, equipment leasing and financing, mobile deposit, mobile banking, mobile app services, payment transactions, financing, switch kits, and financial calculator services, among others. Bank of Birmingham is headquartered in Birmingham, Michigan, the US.
- 1 Bank of Birmingham - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Bank of Birmingham - Company Overview
- 1.2 Bank of Birmingham - Major Products and Services
- 2 Bank of Birmingham - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Bank of Birmingham - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Bank of Birmingham - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.2.1 Bank of Birmingham - Market Capitalization
- 2.2.2 Bank of Birmingham - Efficiency
- 3 Bank of Birmingham - Recent Developments
- 4 Bank of Birmingham - Key Events
- 5 Bank of Birmingham - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bank of Birmingham - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Bank of Birmingham - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Bank of Birmingham - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Bank of Birmingham - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Bank of Birmingham - Key Events
- Table 6: Bank of Birmingham - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Bank of Birmingham - Market Capitalization
- Figure 2: Bank of Birmingham - Efficiency