Bank BPH SA (BPH) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Bank BPH SA (BPH) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bank BPH SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bank BPH SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Bank BPH SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Bank BPH SA (Bank BPH), a part of GE Capital, is a banking service provider. The company offers products and services such as personal accounts, loans, savings and investments, credit cards, deposits accounts, loans, insurance, online banking, and telephone banking. It provides personal accounts including capital accounts, marching accounts, cool accounts, foreign currency accounts, maximum accounts, and limit accounts. Bank BPH's lending products comprise cash loans, consolidation loan, and mortgages. The company offers products and services to individual customers, small and medium enterprises, and corporate clients. It operates a network of over 400 branches and partner outlets. The company operates its additional offices in Gdansk, Poland. Bank BPH is headquartered in Krakow, Poland.
- 1 Bank BPH SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Bank BPH SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Bank BPH SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Bank BPH SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Bank BPH SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Bank BPH SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Bank BPH SA - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Bank BPH SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Bank BPH SA - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Bank BPH SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Bank BPH SA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Bank BPH SA - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Bank BPH SA - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Bank BPH SA - Valuation
- 3 Bank BPH SA - Recent Developments
- 4 Bank BPH SA - Key Events
- 5 Bank BPH SA - Key Employees
- 6 Bank BPH SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Bank BPH SA - Head Office
- 6.2 Bank BPH SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bank BPH SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Bank BPH SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Bank BPH SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Bank BPH SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Bank BPH SA - Key Events
- Table 6: Bank BPH SA - Key Employees
- Table 7: Bank BPH SA - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Bank BPH SA - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Bank BPH SA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Bank BPH SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Bank BPH SA - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Bank BPH SA - Valuation
- Figure 5: Bank BPH SA - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Bank BPH SA - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Bank BPH SA - Valuation