Bank Al-Sharq S.A.S - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Bank Al-Sharq S.A.S - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bank Al-Sharq S.A.S"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bank Al-Sharq S.A.S" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Bank Al-Sharq S.A.S"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Bank Al-Sharq S.A.S (Bank Al Sharq) is a banking service provider which offers commercial banking, treasury service, retail banking, and private banking services. The company's commercial banking services include cash management, account services, local and international payment and collection services, liquidity management, trade finance, working capital financing, letters of credit, bonds, letters of guarantee, corporate finance, investment banking, project financing, and structured finance. Bank Al Sharq's retail banking service comprises bank accounts, consumer loans, domiciliation and payment services, e-payment, ATM services, phone banking services, e-banking, and SMS banking. The company's private banking service includes fixed income products, derivative products, structured products, brokerage services, and funds management. It has operations in Damascus, Malki, Harika, Homs, Aleppo, and Lattakia. Bank Al Sharq is headquartered in Damascus, Syria.