Bancorp of New Jersey, Inc. (BKJ) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Bancorp of New Jersey, Inc. (BKJ) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bancorp of New Jersey, Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bancorp of New Jersey, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Bancorp of New Jersey, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Bancorp of New Jersey, Inc. (Bank of New Jersey) is a bank which offers personal banking and commercial banking products and services. The company's personal banking products include free checking, direct deposit, cash reserve lines of credit, home equity loans and lines of credit, residential mortgages, savings accounts, passbook savings accounts, money market accounts, and certificates of deposits. Bank of New Jersey's business banking products comprise free business checking, business visa debit card, term loans and lines of credit, business money market accounts, commercial mortgages, and escrow and trust accounts. The company also offers online banking service, free messenger service, safe deposit boxes, domestic and international wire transfers, convenient banking services, ATM service, and automatic bill pay. It caters products and services to individuals, corporate professionals, SMEs, and residential. The company operates in Hackensack, Haworth, Harrington Park, Englewood, Cliffside Park, and Woodcliff Lake. Bank of New Jersey is headquartered in Fort Lee, New Jersey, the US.