First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. (FBPI) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. (FBPI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. (First Bancorp) is a bank holding company of First Federal Savings Bank which offers personal banking and business banking products and other financial services. The company's personal banking products include personal deposit accounts, checking, savings, money market, health savings, and individual retirement accounts, certificates of deposits, personal loans, consumer, home equity, and mortgage loans, and personal debit and credit cards. Its business banking products comprise business deposit accounts, checking, small business, and community first checking accounts, and commercial real estate loans, equipment, real estate, SBA, and working capital loans and lines of credit. First Bancorp also provides insurance products, annuities, mutual funds, stocks, and bonds. The company offers services such as direct deposit, overdraft, safe deposit boxes, online, mobile, and investment banking, cash management, retirement planning, and wealth management services, among others. It operates in Evansville, Newburgh, Washington, and St. Petersburg, the US. First Bancorp is headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, the US.