Banco Sofisa S.A. (SFSA4) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Banco Sofisa S.A. (SFSA4) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Banco Sofisa S.A."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Banco Sofisa S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Banco Sofisa S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Banco Sofisa S.A. (Banco Sofisa) is a banking and other financial service provider. The company's products include checking accounts, deposit accounts, direct deposit accounts, joint accounts, savings accounts, investment accounts, structured products, certificates of deposits, letters of credit, and real estate credits. Its other products comprise loans, bonds, funds, fixed income investment products, interbank deposit certificates, checkbooks, debit and credit cards, credit documents, and other banking and financial products. Banco Sofisa offers services such as investment, management, money transfers, online banking, payment solutions, billing, credit transactions, online banking, electronic funds transfers, brokerage, money withdrawal, and other banking and financial related services. The company has operations in Sao Paulo, Campinas, Belo Horizonte, Curitiba, Porto Alegre, Rio de Janeiro, Sorocaba, and Alphaville, Brazil. Banco Sofisa is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.