Banco de Comercio (BANCOMC1) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Banco de Comercio (BANCOMC1) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Banco de Comercio"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Banco de Comercio" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Banco de Comercio"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Banco de Comercio is a bank. The company offers products and services such as savings accounts, current accounts, credit cards, debit cards, cheque management, purchase and sale of foreign currency, transfers, mutual funds, letter of deposits, and term deposit. It also provides loans, trusts, pension collection, excess, payment of staff, payment for services, collection services, memberships, money and transfer, collection of documents, cashier's check, and currency exchange, among others. The company offers its products and services to individuals and business. It operates in Surco, San Miguel, Lampa, Miraflores, San Isidro, and Lima, Peru. Banco de Comercio is headquartered in Lima, Peru.
- 1 Banco de Comercio - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Banco de Comercio - Company Overview
- 1.2 Banco de Comercio - Major Products and Services
- 2 Banco de Comercio - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Banco de Comercio - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Banco de Comercio - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Banco de Comercio - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Banco de Comercio - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Banco de Comercio - Gearing Ratio
- 2.3 Banco de Comercio - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Banco de Comercio - Efficiency
- 3 Banco de Comercio - Key Events
- 4 Banco de Comercio - Key Employees
- 5 Banco de Comercio - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Banco de Comercio - Head Office
- 5.2 Banco de Comercio - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Banco de Comercio - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Banco de Comercio - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Banco de Comercio - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Banco de Comercio - Key Events
- Table 5: Banco de Comercio - Key Employees
- Table 6: Banco de Comercio - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Banco de Comercio - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Banco de Comercio - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Banco de Comercio - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Banco de Comercio - Efficiency