BWG Homes ASA (BWG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "BWG Homes ASA (BWG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BWG Homes ASA"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "BWG Homes ASA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "BWG Homes ASA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
BWG Homes ASA (BWG Homes) is a residential construction company. It develops, constructs and markets residential homes. The company focuses on the construction of terraced houses, detached houses, and low-rise apartments for private clients. It also manufactures house components, load-bearing structures and house modules. The company constructs houses for customers with their own lands and also offers sites for construction. BWG Homes delivers about 2,000 new houses every year. It offers constructed houses under various brands names such as Block Watne, Hetlandhus, Karnhem, Myresjohus and SmalandsVillan. The company's major clients are individual customers and other construction companies. The company performs operations in Norway and Sweden. BWG Homes is a subsidiary of OBOS BBL, and is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
- 1 BWG Homes ASA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 BWG Homes ASA - Company Overview
- 1.2 BWG Homes ASA - Business Description
- 1.3 BWG Homes ASA - Major Products and Services
- 2 BWG Homes ASA - Recent Developments
- 3 BWG Homes ASA - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 BWG Homes ASA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 BWG Homes ASA - Strengths
- 3.3 BWG Homes ASA - Weaknesses
- 3.4 BWG Homes ASA - Opportunities
- 3.5 BWG Homes ASA - Threats
- 4 BWG Homes ASA - Company Statement
- 5 BWG Homes ASA - History
- 6 BWG Homes ASA - Key Employees
- 7 BWG Homes ASA - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 BWG Homes ASA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 BWG Homes ASA - Head Office
- 8.2 BWG Homes ASA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: BWG Homes ASA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: BWG Homes ASA - History
- Table 3: BWG Homes ASA - Key Employees
- Table 4: BWG Homes ASA - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: BWG Homes ASA - Subsidiaries