BTA Bank AO : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "BTA Bank AO : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BTA Bank AO"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "BTA Bank AO" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "BTA Bank AO"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
BTA Bank JSC (BTA Bank) is a financial services provider. It offers various retail, SME and corporate banking services. It offers insurance, loans, trade pension funds, letter of credit, investment products, leasing and other financial services. It also offers international financial services such as trade finance. The bank offers its products and services through a network of branches and ATMs. It has presence in Russia, Great Britain, Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Turkey and China. It was formerly known as Bank TuranAlem JSC. BTA Bank is headquartered in Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan.
- 1 BTA Bank JSC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 BTA Bank JSC - Company Overview
- 1.2 BTA Bank JSC - Business Description
- 1.3 BTA Bank JSC - Major Products and Services
- 2 BTA Bank JSC - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 BTA Bank JSC - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 BTA Bank JSC - Key Competitors
- 3 BTA Bank JSC - Recent Developments
- 4 BTA Bank JSC - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 BTA Bank JSC - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 BTA Bank JSC - Strengths
- 4.3 BTA Bank JSC - Weaknesses
- 4.4 BTA Bank JSC - Opportunities
- 4.5 BTA Bank JSC - Threats
- 5 BTA Bank JSC - History
- 6 BTA Bank JSC - Key Employees
- 7 BTA Bank JSC - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 BTA Bank JSC - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 BTA Bank JSC - Head Office
- 8.2 BTA Bank JSC - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: BTA Bank JSC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: BTA Bank JSC - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 3: BTA Bank JSC - History
- Table 4: BTA Bank JSC - Key Employees
- Table 5: BTA Bank JSC - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 6: BTA Bank JSC - Subsidiaries
- Table 7: BTA Bank JSC - Locations