BNP Paribas Cardif : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "BNP Paribas Cardif : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BNP Paribas Cardif"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "BNP Paribas Cardif" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "BNP Paribas Cardif"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
BNP Paribas Cardif (BNP Cardif) is a multi-line insurance company based in France. The company offers a range of savings and protection products and services to individuals and corporate customers. Its portfolio of products includes savings plans, healthcare coverage, loan protection insurance, GAP insurance, credit card theft protection plans, accident coverage, property protection insurance, retirement plans, education plans, income protection plans, and long-term care and dependency plans. BNP Cardif distributes its products and services through a network of BNP Paribas' retail banking channel, independent financial advisors, brokers, and telemarketing, internet and bancassurance channel. The company operates in 37 countries across Europe, Asia and Latin America. It is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas, a global financial services company. BNP Cardif is headquartered in Nanterre, France.
- 1 BNP Paribas Cardif - Business Analysis
- 1.1 BNP Paribas Cardif - Company Overview
- 1.2 BNP Paribas Cardif - Business Description
- 1.3 BNP Paribas Cardif - Major Products and Services
- 2 BNP Paribas Cardif - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 BNP Paribas Cardif - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 BNP Paribas Cardif - Recent Developments
- 4 BNP Paribas Cardif - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 BNP Paribas Cardif - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 BNP Paribas Cardif - Strengths
- 4.3 BNP Paribas Cardif - Weaknesses
- 4.4 BNP Paribas Cardif - Opportunities
- 4.5 BNP Paribas Cardif - Threats
- 5 BNP Paribas Cardif - Company Statement
- 6 BNP Paribas Cardif - History
- 7 BNP Paribas Cardif - Key Employees
- 8 BNP Paribas Cardif - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 BNP Paribas Cardif - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 BNP Paribas Cardif - Head Office
- 9.2 BNP Paribas Cardif - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: BNP Paribas Cardif - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: BNP Paribas Cardif - History
- Table 3: BNP Paribas Cardif - Key Employees
- Table 4: BNP Paribas Cardif - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: BNP Paribas Cardif - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: BNP Paribas Cardif - Locations