BNCCORP, Inc. (BNCC) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "BNCCORP, Inc. (BNCC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BNCCORP, Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "BNCCORP, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "BNCCORP, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
BNCCORP, Inc. (BNCCORP) is a bank holding company of BNC National Bank. The company provides personal banking products such as personal checking accounts, personal savings accounts, money market accounts, certificate of deposits, personal certificate of deposit account registry service, health savings accounts, home mortgage loans, personal loans, and card services. It also provides business banking products including business checking accounts, business money market accounts, business financing, credit cards, merchant service, and remote deposit capture. BNCCORP offers services such as online banking, mobile banking, and wealth management services. The company has operations in Illinois, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Minnesota, Arizona, and North Dakota, the US. BNCCORP is headquartered in Bismarck, North Dakota, the US.
- 1 BNCCORP, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 BNCCORP, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 BNCCORP, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 BNCCORP, Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 BNCCORP, Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 BNCCORP, Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 BNCCORP, Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3 BNCCORP, Inc. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 BNCCORP, Inc. - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 BNCCORP, Inc. - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 BNCCORP, Inc. - Valuation
- 3 BNCCORP, Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 BNCCORP, Inc. - Key Employees
- 5 BNCCORP, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 BNCCORP, Inc. - Head Office
- 5.2 BNCCORP, Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: BNCCORP, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: BNCCORP, Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: BNCCORP, Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: BNCCORP, Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: BNCCORP, Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 6: BNCCORP, Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: BNCCORP, Inc. - Valuation
- Figure 2: BNCCORP, Inc. - Market Capitalization
- Figure 3: BNCCORP, Inc. - Efficiency
- Figure 4: BNCCORP, Inc. - Valuation