BLOM Bank s.a.l. (BLOM) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "BLOM Bank s.a.l. (BLOM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BLOM Bank s.a.l."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "BLOM Bank s.a.l." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "BLOM Bank s.a.l."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
BLOM Bank s.a.l. (BLOM Bank) is a banking and other financial service provider. The company's banking products include deposit, current, savings, optional, and salary accounts, personal, housing, car, SME, syndicate, subsidized, soft, and business loans, debit and credit cards, gift cards, shopping cards, investment products, bonds, funds, and insurance products. It offers services such as retail, corporate, private, investment, Islamic, internet, personal, business, mobile, SMS, electronic, and commercial banking services. BLOM Bank's other services comprise asset management, overseas financing, Islamic financing, trade finance, deposit checks, brokerage, research and publications, real estate finance, and other banking and financial related services. The company operates in Beirut, Saida, Zahle, Nabatieh, and Tripoli, Lebanon. BLOM Bank is headquartered in Beirut, Lebanon.