BGFI Bank Group S.A : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "BGFI Bank Group S.A : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BGFI Bank Group S.A "
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "BGFI Bank Group S.A " for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "BGFI Bank Group S.A "
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
BGFIBank Group SA. (BGFIBank), is a provider of banking and financial products and services. The bank offers its products and services to individuals, corporate institutions and small and medium sized enterprises (SME's). Its portfolio of products includes savings accounts, fixed deposits, cash bonds, bank cards and overdrafts. It also provides individual loans, mortgage loans and business loans. The bank provides insurance products such as whole life insurance, overdraft insurance, fire insurance, accident insurance, travel insurance, transport insurance, automotive insurance and worker insurance, among others. It also provides specialized financial services such as money transfer, stock broking and consultancy, leasing, consumer credit, investment banking, private banking and asset management services. The bank has a presence in Gabon, Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Democratic Republic of Congo, Madagascar, France, Benin, Cameroun, Senegal, Ivory Coast and Sao Tome and Principe. BGFIBank is headquartered in Libreville, Gabon.
2.3 BGFI Bank Group S.A - Weaknesses2.4 BGFI Bank Group S.A - Opportunities2.5 BGFI Bank Group S.A - Threats3 BGFI Bank Group S.A - Company Statement4 BGFI Bank Group S.A - History5 BGFI Bank Group S.A - Key Employees6 BGFI Bank Group S.A - Key Employee Biographies7 BGFI Bank Group S.A - Locations and Subsidiaries7.1 BGFI Bank Group S.A - Head Office7.2 BGFI Bank Group S.A - Other Locations and Subsidiaries8 Appendix8.1 Methodology8.2 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: BGFI Bank Group S.A - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: BGFI Bank Group S.A - HistoryTable 3: BGFI Bank Group S.A - Key EmployeesTable 4: BGFI Bank Group S.A - Key Employee BiographiesTable 5: BGFI Bank Group S.A - Subsidiaries
- 1 BGFI Bank Group S.A - Business Analysis
- 1.1 BGFI Bank Group S.A - Company Overview
- 1.2 BGFI Bank Group S.A - Business Description
- 1.3 BGFI Bank Group S.A - Major Products and Services
- 2 BGFI Bank Group S.A - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 BGFI Bank Group S.A - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 BGFI Bank Group S.A - Strengths