BESIX Group SA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis Examines and identifies key information and issues about "BESIX Group SA" for business intelligence requirements. Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported. The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.Reasons To Buy
World Market Intelligence's "BESIX Group SA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BESIX Group SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "BESIX Group SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Besix Group SA (Besix Group), a subsidiary of Orascom Construction Industries S.A.E. in Egypt, is a construction contracting services provider. The company focuses on providing civil works, engineering and design, procurement, planning and construction services. It provides industrial works, facility management, civil engineering, production of raw material, maintenance, real estate and concession related services. The company, through these services, serves industrial, commercial, infrastructure and residential projects in government and non government sectors. Besix Group, through its subsidiaries, has presence in about 22 countries across North and Central Africa, Australia, the Middle East, Central Asia and Europe. Besix Group has its headquarters at Brussels, Belgium.
- 1 BESIX Group SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 BESIX Group SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 BESIX Group SA - Business Description
- 1.3 BESIX Group SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 BESIX Group SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 BESIX Group SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 BESIX Group SA - Recent Developments
- 4 BESIX Group SA - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 BESIX Group SA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 BESIX Group SA - Strengths
- 4.3 BESIX Group SA - Weaknesses
- 4.4 BESIX Group SA - Opportunities
- 4.5 BESIX Group SA - Threats
- 5 BESIX Group SA - Company Statement
- 6 BESIX Group SA - History
- 7 BESIX Group SA - Key Employees
- 8 BESIX Group SA - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 BESIX Group SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 BESIX Group SA - Head Office
- 9.2 BESIX Group SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: BESIX Group SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: BESIX Group SA - History
- Table 3: BESIX Group SA - Key Employees
- Table 4: BESIX Group SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: BESIX Group SA - Subsidiaries