BEML Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "BEML Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BEML Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "BEML Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "BEML Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
BEML Limited (BEML), formerly Bharat Earth Movers Limited, is a manufacturer of construction equipment. It specializes in the design and manufacture of heavy equipment including hydraulic excavators, bull dozers, tyre handlers, wheel dozers, heavy recovery vehicles, heavy duty TATRA trucks and rope shovels and walking draglines among others. These products find application across coal, mining, steel, limestone, power, irrigation, construction, road building, aviation, defense, metro and railway segments. The company operates through Mining and construction business division, defense business, metro and rail business, technology and trading business division. It offers its products through regional offices, district offices, international offices and service network. The company exports its products to 56 countries and has offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, China and Brazil.BEML is headquartered in Bangalore, India.
- 1 BEML Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 BEML Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 BEML Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 BEML Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 BEML Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 BEML Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 BEML Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 BEML Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 BEML Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 BEML Limited - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 BEML Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 BEML Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 BEML Limited - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 BEML Limited - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 BEML Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 BEML Limited - Liquidity
- 3 BEML Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 BEML Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 BEML Limited - Recent Developments
- 5 BEML Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 BEML Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 BEML Limited - Strengths
- 5.3 BEML Limited - Weaknesses
- 5.4 BEML Limited - Opportunities
- 5.5 BEML Limited - Threats
- 6 BEML Limited - Company Statement
- 7 BEML Limited - History
- 8 BEML Limited - Key Employees
- 9 BEML Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 BEML Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 BEML Limited - Head Office
- 10.2 BEML Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: BEML Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: BEML Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: BEML Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 4: BEML Limited - History
- Table 5: BEML Limited - Key Employees
- Table 6: BEML Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 7: BEML Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: BEML Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: BEML Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: BEML Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: BEML Limited - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: BEML Limited - Solvency
- Figure 5: BEML Limited - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: BEML Limited - Efficiency
- Figure 7: BEML Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 8: BEML Limited - Liquidity