- 1 BBX Capital - Business Analysis
- 1.1 BBX Capital - Company Overview
- 1.2 BBX Capital - Business Description
- 1.3 BBX Capital - Major Products and Services
- 2 BBX Capital - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 BBX Capital - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 BBX Capital - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 BBX Capital - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 BBX Capital - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 BBX Capital - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.3 BBX Capital - Key Competitors
- 3 BBX Capital - Recent Developments
- 4 BBX Capital - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 BBX Capital - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 BBX Capital - Strengths
- 4.3 BBX Capital - Weaknesses
- 4.4 BBX Capital - Opportunities
- 4.5 BBX Capital - Threats
- 5 BBX Capital - Company Statement
- 6 BBX Capital - History
- 7 BBX Capital - Key Employees
- 8 BBX Capital - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 BBX Capital - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 BBX Capital - Head Office
- 9.2 BBX Capital - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: BBX Capital - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: BBX Capital - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: BBX Capital - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: BBX Capital - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: BBX Capital - History
- Table 6: BBX Capital - Key Employees
- Table 7: BBX Capital - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: BBX Capital - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: BBX Capital - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: BBX Capital - Financial Position
- Figure 3: BBX Capital - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
BBX Capital Corporation (BBX) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "BBX Capital Corporation (BBX) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BBX Capital Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "BBX Capital Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "BBX Capital Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
BBX Capital Corporation (BBX Capital) is a public limited company, which primarily focus on acquisition, ownership and management of joint ventures and investment in real estate and real estate related assets. The company's business includes specialty finance, real estate development, real estate ownership, direct acquisition and joint venture equity in real estate and investments in middle market operating businesses. In addition, the company offers financing services to individual purchasers of vacation ownership interests (VOIs) through its subsidiary, Bluegreen Corporation. The company also focuses on manufacturing, product development, product management and sales and marketing of house doors through its subsidiary, Renin Corp. BBX Capital is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the US.