BBVA Banco Continental S.A. (CONTINC1) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "BBVA Banco Continental S.A. (CONTINC1) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BBVA Banco Continental S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "BBVA Banco Continental S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "BBVA Banco Continental S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
BBVA Banco Continental S.A. (Banco Continental), a subsidiary of Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A., is a banking and other financial service provider. The company offers savings accounts, electronic banking, checking accounts, credit cards, and loans. Its savings accounts include winner accounts, term accounts, salary accounts, remittances accounts, associated loan accounts, and home savings accounts. Banco Continental provides cards such as Visa signature, Visa Platinum, Visa Gold, Visa Classic, MasterCard Black, MasterCard Platinum, and MasterCard Platinum. The company also offers student loans, mortgage loans, mutual funds, life insurance, multiple insurance, and corporate accounts. In addition, it provides international trade services, documentary collections, hedge exchange rates risks, structured financing, derivatives, bonds, and collection services. The company offers its products to individuals, corporate professionals, businesses, and SMEs. Banco Continental is headquartered in San Isidro, Peru.