- 1 Azbil Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Azbil Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Azbil Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Azbil Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Azbil Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Azbil Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Azbil Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Azbil Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Azbil Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Azbil Corporation - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Azbil Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3 Azbil Corporation - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Azbil Corporation - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Azbil Corporation - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Azbil Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Azbil Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Azbil Corporation - Recent Developments
- 4 Azbil Corporation - Key Events
- 5 Azbil Corporation - Key Employees
- 6 Azbil Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Azbil Corporation - Head Office
- 6.2 Azbil Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Azbil Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Azbil Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Azbil Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Azbil Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Azbil Corporation - Key Events
- Table 6: Azbil Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: Azbil Corporation - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Azbil Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Azbil Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Azbil Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Azbil Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 5: Azbil Corporation - Valuation
- Figure 6: Azbil Corporation - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Azbil Corporation - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Azbil Corporation - Valuation
- Figure 9: Azbil Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
Azbil Corporation (6845) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Azbil Corporation (6845) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Azbil Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Azbil Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Azbil Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Azbil Corporation (Azbil) is a construction service provider. The company provides its services in three core business divisions, including building automation, advanced automation, and life automation businesses. Its building automation division manufactures, develops, and supplies building automation systems, energy saving systems, controllers, total energy management systems, critical environment systems, sensors, actuators, thermostats, user terminals and engineering related services. Azbil's advanced automation division provides industrial automation products comprising process control systems, field instruments, and control valves; industrial automation systems, including distributed control systems and marine control systems. The company's life automation division offers lifeline related measuring equipment for use in building, plant, factory, and lifeline infrastructure fields; sells central air-conditioning systems for homes; and nursing care and health support services. It serves industrial plants and factories primarily in oil refining, chemical, iron and steel, pulp and paper, automobile, electrical/electronic, semiconductor, and food and beverage industries. Azbil is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.