Avocet Mining plc (AVM) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Avocet Mining plc (AVM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Avocet Mining plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Avocet Mining plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Avocet Mining plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Avocet Mining plc (Avocet Mining) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold, silver, and copper. Its portfolio includes Inata gold mine, Souma project, and Tri-K development stage project. Avocet Mining's Inata gold mine produce approximately 86,000 ounces of gold in 2014. The company's Souma project is located about 20 km east of the Inata mine, which has a mineral resource of 0.7 million ounces. Its Tri-K development stage project is located in northeast Guinea with a total mineral resource of 3.0 million ounces. The company operates in the UK and Burkina Faso. Avocet Mining is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Avocet Mining plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Avocet Mining plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Avocet Mining plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Avocet Mining plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Avocet Mining plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Avocet Mining plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Avocet Mining plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Avocet Mining plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Avocet Mining plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Avocet Mining plc - Solvency
- 2.3 Avocet Mining plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Avocet Mining plc - Recent Developments
- 4 Avocet Mining plc - Key Events
- 5 Avocet Mining plc - Key Employees
- 6 Avocet Mining plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Avocet Mining plc - Head Office
- 6.2 Avocet Mining plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Avocet Mining plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Avocet Mining plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Avocet Mining plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Avocet Mining plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Avocet Mining plc - Key Events
- Table 6: Avocet Mining plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Avocet Mining plc - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Avocet Mining plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Avocet Mining plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Avocet Mining plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Avocet Mining plc - Solvency