Aviva plc (AV.) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Aviva plc (AV.) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aviva plc"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Aviva plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Aviva plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Aviva Plc (Aviva) is one of the leading insurers in the UK. The company provides a range of life and general insurance products and services to individuals and businesses. Its portfolio of offerings includes savings, pensions and annuity, long-term health and accident household insurance, travel insurance, motor vehicles insurance, medical insurance, employers' liability insurance, professional indemnity liability insurance, and corporate and specialty risk products. The company also provides fund management services. It distributes its products through a network of direct sales force, independent financial advisers and insurance brokers, bancassurance partners, telephone and Internet. Aviva serves customers across the UK, France, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Poland, Turkey, Canada, China, Singapore, India, Vietnam, South Korea, Hong Kong, and Indonesia, among other countries. Aviva is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Aviva plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Aviva plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Aviva plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Aviva plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Aviva plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Aviva plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Aviva plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Aviva plc - Total Revenues and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Aviva plc - Total Premiums Earned
- 2.2.3 Aviva plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.4 Aviva plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Aviva plc - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Aviva plc - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Aviva plc - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Aviva plc - Total Premiums Earned
- 2.3.4 Aviva plc - Valuation
- 2.3.5 Aviva plc - Liquidity
- 3 Aviva plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Aviva plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Aviva plc - Recent Developments
- 5 Aviva plc - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Aviva plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Aviva plc - Strengths
- 5.3 Aviva plc - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Aviva plc - Opportunities
- 5.5 Aviva plc - Threats
- 6 Aviva plc - Company Statement
- 7 Aviva plc - History
- 8 Aviva plc - Key Employees
- 9 Aviva plc - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Aviva plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Aviva plc - Head Office
- 10.2 Aviva plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Aviva plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Aviva plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Aviva plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Aviva plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Aviva plc - History
- Table 6: Aviva plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Aviva plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Aviva plc - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Aviva plc - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Aviva plc - Total Revenues and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Aviva plc - Total Premiums Earned
- Figure 3: Aviva plc - Financial Position
- Figure 4: Aviva plc - Valuation
- Figure 5: Aviva plc - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Aviva plc - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Aviva plc - Total Premiums Earned
- Figure 8: Aviva plc - Valuation
- Figure 9: Aviva plc - Liquidity