Aurubis AG (NDA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Aurubis AG (NDA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aurubis AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Aurubis AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Aurubis AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Aurubis AG (Aurubis) is a producer and distributor of copper products. The company produces copper cathodes from copper concentrates, scrap and recycling materials. Aurubis also offers sulfuric acid, iron silicate and other specialty products. The company's copper products include continuous cast wire rod, shapes, rolled products and strips, besides special wire and copper alloys. It caters its products to telecommunications, construction, automotive engineering, mechanical and plant engineering and electronics industries in Europe, Asia and North America. Aurubis produces more than 1 million tonnes (mt) copper cathodes every year. The company has production facilities in the US and Europe. Aurubis is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.
- 1 Aurubis AG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Aurubis AG - Company Overview
- 1.2 Aurubis AG - Business Description
- 1.3 Aurubis AG - Major Products and Services
- 2 Aurubis AG - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Aurubis AG - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Aurubis AG - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Aurubis AG - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Aurubis AG - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Aurubis AG - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Aurubis AG - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Aurubis AG - Valuation
- 2.3 Aurubis AG - Key Competitors
- 3 Aurubis AG - Recent Developments
- 4 Aurubis AG - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Aurubis AG - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Aurubis AG - Strengths
- 4.3 Aurubis AG - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Aurubis AG - Opportunities
- 4.5 Aurubis AG - Threats
- 5 Aurubis AG - Company Statement
- 6 Aurubis AG - History
- 7 Aurubis AG - Key Employees
- 8 Aurubis AG - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Aurubis AG - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Aurubis AG - Head Office
- 9.2 Aurubis AG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Aurubis AG - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Aurubis AG - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Aurubis AG - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Aurubis AG - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Aurubis AG - History
- Table 6: Aurubis AG - Key Employees
- Table 7: Aurubis AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Aurubis AG - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Aurubis AG - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Aurubis AG - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Aurubis AG - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Aurubis AG - Solvency
- Figure 5: Aurubis AG - Valuation