Aurskog Sparebank (AURG) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Aurskog Sparebank (AURG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aurskog Sparebank"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Aurskog Sparebank" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Aurskog Sparebank"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Aurskog Sparebank (Aurskog) is a banking and investment services provider. The company provides private and business banking products. Its product portfolio includes checking accounts, senior accounts, youth accounts, deposit accounts, corporate accounts, car loans, house loans, credit cards, value cards, customer credit, and frequent flyer credit cards. Aurskog also offer services, such as online banking, mobile banking, sms banking, and other banking services. In addition, the company offers insurance, such as home insurance, auto insurance, disability insurance, travel insurance, business insurance and agricultural insurance. It operates branch offices in Bjorkelangen, Arnes and Jessheim. Aurskog is headquartered in Aurskog, Norway.
- 1 Aurskog Sparebank - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Aurskog Sparebank - Company Overview
- 1.2 Aurskog Sparebank - Major Products and Services
- 2 Aurskog Sparebank - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Aurskog Sparebank - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Aurskog Sparebank - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Aurskog Sparebank - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Aurskog Sparebank - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Aurskog Sparebank - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Aurskog Sparebank - Valuation
- 2.3 Aurskog Sparebank - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Aurskog Sparebank - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Aurskog Sparebank - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Aurskog Sparebank - Valuation
- 3 Aurskog Sparebank - Key Employees
- 4 Aurskog Sparebank - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Aurskog Sparebank - Head Office
- 4.2 Aurskog Sparebank - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Aurskog Sparebank - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Aurskog Sparebank - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Aurskog Sparebank - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Aurskog Sparebank - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Aurskog Sparebank - Key Employees
- Table 6: Aurskog Sparebank - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Aurskog Sparebank - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Aurskog Sparebank - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Aurskog Sparebank - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Aurskog Sparebank - Valuation
- Figure 5: Aurskog Sparebank - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Aurskog Sparebank - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Aurskog Sparebank - Valuation