Aurion Resources Ltd (AU) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Aurion Resources Ltd (AU) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aurion Resources Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Aurion Resources Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Aurion Resources Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Aurion Resources Ltd. (Aurion Resources) is an exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops mineral resource properties. Its projects include Lavington, Logan Pass, Bull, Ahvenjarvi, Kutuvuoma, and Silasselka projects. Aurion Resources' Lavington project is located approximately 10 km east of Vernon, in southern British Columbia covering an area of 1156 hectares and produces gold, silver, zinc, and lead deposits. The company's Logan Pass project is located approximately 150 km north in Lincoln County, southeast Nevada covering an area of 4320 hectares and produces carlin style gold, tactite, carbonates, and manganese deposits. Its Bull project is located in White Pine County, east-central Nevada approximately 30 km southeast of Eureka comprise 357 unpatented claims and produces gold deposits. Aurion Resources' Ahvenjarvi, Kutuvuoma, and Silasselka projects are located in the Central Lapland Greenstone Belt of Northern Finland covering an area of 70,000 hectares and produces gold deposits. It operates in Canada, Finland, and the US. Aurion Resources is headquartered in St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- 1 Aurion Resources Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Aurion Resources Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Aurion Resources Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Aurion Resources Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Aurion Resources Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Aurion Resources Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Aurion Resources Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Aurion Resources Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Aurion Resources Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Aurion Resources Ltd - Recent Developments
- 4 Aurion Resources Ltd - Key Events
- 5 Aurion Resources Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 Aurion Resources Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Aurion Resources Ltd - Head Office
- 6.2 Aurion Resources Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Aurion Resources Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Aurion Resources Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Aurion Resources Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Aurion Resources Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Aurion Resources Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Aurion Resources Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Aurion Resources Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Aurion Resources Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Aurion Resources Ltd - Financial Position