Aurcana Corporation (AUN) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Aurcana Corporation (AUN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aurcana Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Aurcana Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Aurcana Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Aurcana Corporation (Aurcana) is a junior mining company. The company acquires, explores, and develops mining properties for the production of copper, silver, zinc, and lead. It holds operational interest in two mining properties such as Shafter Silver project and La Negra Mine project. Aurcana's Shafter Silver project is located 375 km southeast of El Paso, in Presidio County, southwest Texas. The company's La Negra Mine project is located 180 km north of Mexico City in a mining jurisdiction with roads, power, housing, and water infrastructure. It operates in Canada and the US. Aurcana is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Aurcana Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Aurcana Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Aurcana Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Aurcana Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Aurcana Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Aurcana Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Aurcana Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Aurcana Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Aurcana Corporation - Solvency
- 2.3 Aurcana Corporation - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Aurcana Corporation - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 Aurcana Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.3 Aurcana Corporation - Liquidity
- 3 Aurcana Corporation - Recent Developments
- 4 Aurcana Corporation - Key Events
- 5 Aurcana Corporation - Key Employees
- 6 Aurcana Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Aurcana Corporation - Head Office
- 6.2 Aurcana Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Aurcana Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Aurcana Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Aurcana Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Aurcana Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Aurcana Corporation - Key Events
- Table 6: Aurcana Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: Aurcana Corporation - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Aurcana Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Aurcana Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Aurcana Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 4: Aurcana Corporation - Efficiency
- Figure 5: Aurcana Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 6: Aurcana Corporation - Liquidity