Aurasian Minerals PLC (TPJ) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Aurasian Minerals PLC (TPJ) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aurasian Minerals PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Aurasian Minerals PLC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Aurasian Minerals PLC"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Aurasian Minerals PLC (Aurasian Minerals), formerly Triple Plate Junction PLC, is a mineral exploration company. The company carries out acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Papua New Guinea. It explores for gold and copper deposits. Aurasian Minerals' projects portfolio includes Morobe EL 1365, Pu Sam Cap, Wamum, and Manus Island project. It undertakes projects across South-East Asia comprising Papua New Guinea, Myanmar, Lao PDR, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, and Malaysia, among others. Aurasian Minerals is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Aurasian Minerals PLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Aurasian Minerals PLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Aurasian Minerals PLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Aurasian Minerals PLC - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Aurasian Minerals PLC - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Aurasian Minerals PLC - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Aurasian Minerals PLC - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Aurasian Minerals PLC - Key Competitors
- 3 Aurasian Minerals PLC - Recent Developments
- 4 Aurasian Minerals PLC - Key Employees
- 5 Aurasian Minerals PLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Aurasian Minerals PLC - Head Office
- 5.2 Aurasian Minerals PLC - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Aurasian Minerals PLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Aurasian Minerals PLC - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Aurasian Minerals PLC - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Aurasian Minerals PLC - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Aurasian Minerals PLC - Key Employees
- Table 6: Aurasian Minerals PLC - Subsidiaries
- Table 7: Aurasian Minerals PLC - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Aurasian Minerals PLC - Financial Position