Atlantic Bancshares, Inc. (ATBA) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Atlantic Bancshares, Inc. (ATBA) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Atlantic Bancshares, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Atlantic Bancshares, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Atlantic Bancshares, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Atlantic Bancshares, Inc. (Atlantic Bancshares) is a bank holding company of Atlantic Community Bank which offers personal banking and business banking products and services. The company's personal banking products include personal checking accounts, savings, money market, and individual retirement accounts, certificate of deposits, and personal debit and credit cards. Its business banking products comprise business checking accounts, business analysis, IOLT, business sweep, savings, and business money market accounts. Atlantic Bancshares' loan products include personal loans, business, consumer, home equity, primary residence, auto, boat, personal unsecured, overdraft protection, bridge, and construction loans and lines of credit. The company offers services such as reorder checks, card services, foreign currency exchange, remote deposit capture, courier services, online banking, mobile banking, bill pay, wire transfers, payment transactions, and money management services, among others. It has operations in Bluffton and Hilton Head Island, the US. Atlantic Bancshares is headquartered in Bluffton, South Carolina, the US.